The next software update for Satio is now avaliable. Timing on the update is however different for different markets and operator branded versions. The first ones should start to come up this weekend and then continue over the coming week. However it might differ slightly between markets as some kits might need approval from operators and can therefore take some more time, still I would expect most versions of Satio to have the new software available in latest a few weeks from now.
Update for Satio™ for better performance and core stability improvements.You can to found also update for these model mobile Aino™ and Yari™.
Update for Aino™ for lower battery consumption and performance improvements for GPS, WLAN and Bluetooth™. Hit game Loco Roco included for free.
Update for Yari™ for lower battery consumption and improvements to Bluetooth™ and GPS performance. We’re also giving away two great new hands free games – Snowboard Rush and Hamster Hustle – and improving the game shop! These and other hands free games are also available for download from PlayNow™. Enjoy!
Read first in http://blogs.sonyericsson.com/products
List of Highlights:
- Support for WVGA video recording – The already great video recording will be enhanced to fit the wide screen format and hence resolution is also slightly increased to 864 * 480 pixles. (the preset size will still be VGA, user has to change to get WVGA)
- Upload of pictures to Facebook – It will be possible to upload pictures directly from the picture menu you have on the home screen or from the Media UI.
- Youtube video uploading – It will be possible to upload videos to Youtube directly from the Media UI.
- Conversational messaging – “Conversations” will be nicely integrated in the messaging menu in order to easily find and inspire to more conversations with your friends.
- DLNA support – The new software will support DLNA media server for easy transfer of audio and still pictures. (Note that video is not supported)
- UI improvements – On top of above, several minor UI improvements have been done in order to optimize the user experience.
- The Facebook application that is now available on PlayNow for free download will be included in the sw.
Step by Step:
Download Update Service
Click above to download the Update Service
Install Update Service
Follow the instructions and install Update Service
Accept the license agreement and click ‘Start’
Connect Your Phone
Select your model, click ‘next’ and follow the instructions.
Connecting your phone for the first time may take up to one minute
The update will be available through the Update Service client found at www.sonyericsson.com/update